Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

TPSC Sub-Inspector Online Form 2019

Name of the Post: TPSC Sub-Inspector Online Form 2019
Post Date: 22-03-2019
Total Vacancy53
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Advt No: 03/2019
Sub-Inspector Vacancies 2019
Application Fee
  • For General: Rs. 100/-
  • For ST/ SC/ BPL/ PH: Rs. 50/-
Important Dates
  • Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-03-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
  • Minimum Age: 21 Years
  • Maximum Age: 27 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible by for SC/ ST/ PH candidates as per rules.
Qualification
  • Graduate in any discipline.
Vacancy Details
Post NameTotal
S.I (UB) Men44
S.I (UB) Women06
S.I (AB) Men03
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links
Apply OnlineClick Here
 NotificationClick Here
  Official WebsiteClick Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

SBI PO Online Form 2019

Name of the Post:  SBI PO  Online Form 2019 Post Date:   02-04-2019 Total Vacancy:   2000 State Bank of India (SBI) Probationar...